I am excited to be part of the Hendricks Hornets Community! I was hoping to meet everyone in person but this will work for now!
- This will be my 12th year as a PE teacher and coach. Graduated from NEIU (Northeastern Illinois University)
- I have a personal training background which helps my love for fitness translate to the classroom. We will get familiar with Kickboxing/Self defense, yoga, kettlebells, elastic bands, jump training (plyometrics), body weight training and so much more……
- I have coached soccer, volleyball, track and field, basketball, softball, flag-football. We have accomplished many city and regional championships in our sports programs.
- I also currently coach high school varsity basketball at Lane Tech and help out with Team USA Youth Basketball development in the state.
- This year our focus will be on team sports in PE (football, volleyball, floor hockey, basketball, softball and soccer) fitness, team building, fundamental movements, and tons of fun challenging activities/games.
Please check out my presentation on google slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1DrAEjkhAZstQ45unX2i5asb6odKUIhs3cUc-jB1n1DQ/edit?usp=sharing